The Free Born
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Since 2010

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What ya guyz been doing ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxXGabrielXxx
Spammer
xxXGabrielXxx

What ya guyz been doing ? Empty
PostSubject: What ya guyz been doing ?   What ya guyz been doing ? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:47 am

Ok well hello :3 made this lil topic to see what you guy are doing :3

You can post any thing you want but just tell every 1 what your up to.

Me ive been fighting ma dog ( lolz ) fighting my cusins ( lolz ) and fighting ma computer to start ( lolz ) thats about it oh and my dog beat me my cousins beat me and my computer beat me Laughing i phailed.
Back to top Go down
Smurf
Hardcore Spammer
Smurf

PostSubject: Hmm...   What ya guyz been doing ? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:16 am

Epic Phail.. i fight my dog when he doesn't want to come inside when he is done pooping.. i mostly just fight him if he wakes me up and refuses to come in at the night.. But i have been up to...
Mostly pwning n00bs in teh game that i found like.. a week ago or sum.. So, i've been playing that game all week..
And sometimes i go outside, maybe somewhere to buy subway or go to the movies with mah friends Very Happy ... but only sometimes x).. and right now, im going to poop Very Happy

You heard this from
StraightEdge
Back to top Go down
Compact
Holy Shit Poster
Compact

PostSubject: lawl lavennel   What ya guyz been doing ? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 am

well...
Mostly im busy being awesome and hard work on the server(gaming css) and im on forum too
i fought my brother (the bear) while i for the first time in my life got him down on the floor and as a victorias viking i yelled "Bear Down! Bear Down! RAWR!!" but im also just being bored lol!

The Awesome Compact!
Back to top Go down
Luckylook
Hardcore Spammer
Luckylook

PostSubject: Re: What ya guyz been doing ?   What ya guyz been doing ? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:43 am

Well im working on photoshop and sony vegas Razz btw If anyone whant a video record when u play for example css and i can help/fix whit it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ya guyz been doing ?   What ya guyz been doing ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What ya guyz been doing ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Born :: The Hot Box: :: Closed Topics-
Jump to: