Gaming Since 2010
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New member :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luckylook
Hardcore Spammer
avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Sweden! (:

PostSubject: New member :D   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 am

Well we got a new member hes name ingame is Rockstar
hes my friend in real world and he was in my old clan fanta so hes a tfb member right? Twisted Evil
He play css live in sweden
12 yrs old like me Twisted Evil
and bla bla bla Twisted Evil
he have never been VAC banned
(I dont think he will register on the forum i dont think he is a guy like check the forum all the time and shit (: but if it comes a important thing i tell him that ofc Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
swat
Posting King!
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 24
Location : Kuwait

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:15 am

muhahahahahaha

lucky u fail Twisted Evil Laughing

well , To me , i don't mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Compact
Holy Shit Poster
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:36 am

He is welcome to join us Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
Smurf
Hardcore Spammer
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:58 am

Yayz newz memberz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Impact
New Poster
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 21
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:17 am

Nice new members bot isnt it a bit wierd you can accept him when you aint really well... a real forum admin?
Back to top Go down
Luckylook
Hardcore Spammer
avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Sweden! (:

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:29 am

Well me..? well he was from old fanta clan... everyone like was in fanta before are tfb members
Back to top Go down
xxXGabrielXxx
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:06 am

Well i really dont like this for 2 reasons.

1.) we dont know who he is hes just some random guy that happens to know lucky.

2.) hes already said he wont be active on forums so thats really not good

its not that im not happy to get a new member, its just i dont see why we should get a random person that wont even be active ...
Back to top Go down
Compact
Holy Shit Poster
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:17 am

xxXGabrielXxx wrote:
Well i really dont like this for 2 reasons.

1.) we dont know who he is hes just some random guy that happens to know lucky.

2.) hes already said he wont be active on forums so thats really not good

its not that im not happy to get a new member, its just i dont see why we should get a random person that wont even be active ...
I agree with gabby here :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
swat
Posting King!
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 24
Location : Kuwait

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:38 pm

it seems he have to register in forum
Back to top Go down
Compact
Holy Shit Poster
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:42 pm

swat wrote:
it seems he have to register in forum
and make he's own app instead of making others to do it Embarassed
Oh and i would like to learn him to know first... I hope you guys feel same way Laughing cat

_________________
Back to top Go down
swat
Posting King!
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 24
Location : Kuwait

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Compact wrote:
swat wrote:
it seems he have to register in forum
and make he's own app instead of making others to do it Embarassed
Oh and i would like to learn him to know first... I hope you guys feel same way Laughing cat

yeah , ofc
Back to top Go down
Luckylook
Hardcore Spammer
avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Sweden! (:

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:20 am

Lol on polls u guys always vote yes reason : Yeah i want new members Very Happy
1.) we dont know who he is hes just some random guy that happens to know lucky.
"happens"? im hes friend in real world
and compact and me did have a deal and now all fanta members are tfb members...
Back to top Go down
swat
Posting King!
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 24
Location : Kuwait

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 am

Luckylook wrote:
Lol on polls u guys always vote yes reason : Yeah i want new members Very Happy
1.) we dont know who he is hes just some random guy that happens to know lucky.
"happens"? im hes friend in real world
and compact and me did have a deal and now all fanta members are tfb members...

tell him to register

and watch forum 1 time in the week Razz
Back to top Go down
Lilifish
New Poster


Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 107
Location : Fishville

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 am

swat wrote:
Luckylook wrote:
Lol on polls u guys always vote yes reason : Yeah i want new members Very Happy
1.) we dont know who he is hes just some random guy that happens to know lucky.
"happens"? im hes friend in real world
and compact and me did have a deal and now all fanta members are tfb members...

tell him to register

and watch forum 1 time in the week Razz
wouw swat you must be a spammer Shocked you got insane many posts! :O
Back to top Go down
swat
Posting King!
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 24
Location : Kuwait

PostSubject: Re: New member :D   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:06 am

Lilifish wrote:
swat wrote:
Luckylook wrote:
Lol on polls u guys always vote yes reason : Yeah i want new members Very Happy
1.) we dont know who he is hes just some random guy that happens to know lucky.
"happens"? im hes friend in real world
and compact and me did have a deal and now all fanta members are tfb members...

tell him to register

and watch forum 1 time in the week Razz
wouw swat you must be a spammer Shocked you got insane many posts! :O

i'm not spammer

who r u ? :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New member :D   

Back to top Go down
 
New member :D
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Whats your fantage level non and/or member
» ...INVITATION TO BE A MEMBER OF MY SECRET TEAM...
» How many Mybrute Members
» New member!
» ToonTown!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Born :: Join Our Family :: Joining Applications-
Jump to: